Clean Bite, LLC has filed an OPO (Online Public Offering) with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) using NetCapital.com. Netcapital is a Funding Portal registered with the U.S. SEC and member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), a registered national securities association, as required by SEC rules.
The pre-money valuation is $8M and the SEC Regulation CF raise has a targeted post-money valuation of $9,068,000.
The U.S. Patented Clean Bite™ has a far-reaching potential usefulness, however it is not intended to replace the traditional tooth-brushing methods used in the home. Its benefit stems from the ability to provide oral hygiene when traditional means are inappropriate or unavailable.
Clean Bite™ is designed to deliver measurable results brushing the user’s teeth, gingival margins and tongue. While eliminating the need for a brush, paste or water it also dissolves after its utility and can be fully ingested. It is this feature that uniquely sets Clean Bite™ apart from other single use toothbrushes and enables its use as a delivery system for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) for populations throughout the developing world.
Being made in various sizes and flavors makes Clean Bite™ suitable for both children and adults. The most notable markets as a consumer product are:
- At-risk children who receive meals at school, paid for by the USDA (» 8 Billion meals/school yr.)
- Military in theater eating Meals Ready to Eat (MRE’s)
- Travelers to include air passengers
- Hospital patients and prison inmates (eliminating possible contraband)
- Casual users wanting to brush mid-day or before going home
- International markets including the developing worldThe revenue from product sales of Clean Bite™ represents the lion share of income for Licensed Franchise Manufacturers. Clean Bite, LLC has various streams of income as any typical franchiser, to include:
- In-house product sales (company plant)
- Franchise licensing fees
- Proprietary manufacturing and packaging equipment
- Formulated pre-mixed material (patented)
- Gross receipts fees
- National Accounts Sales (Franchisor’s Suggested National Accounts Pricing, FSNAP*)
For more information on each of the members and investment participation and posting of questions please view: https://netcapital.com/companies/clean-bite.
You may also review these Articles and ask questions on www.CleanBiteTM.com and https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-h-gallagher-jr-6ba3a78/
Team Clean Bite